Thursday, June 9, 2016

Student Success Satement


Class Evaluation


1. What i really liked about this class were the project assignments. They were really fun and interesting to do. 

2. However, some thing that i did not like about this class were to do a certain assignment and work on them for several days. This was because at times the class did begin to feel a little bit of boring.

3. I would recommend to follow the rules, behave, be respectful and follow the rules for the given tasks in order to pass this class. 

4. The highlight for me in this class was watching videos, and seeing great examples of what Mr. Haymore would talk to us about. 

5. Yes, i believe i really did do my best due to the fact that i always behaved, followed direction, participated in class and did all my class assignments that were required to and lastly i can prove it because my letter grade which is an A just goes to show my work ethic in this class. 

6. Yes, i am reading my life planning goals daily. An every time i do read i check off Yes in my life planning goals calendar. 

7. Yes, i am committed to be a CTR person because i choose to have a positive attitude, make wise decisions, and be responsible for my actions. 

8. What i learned from this class was how to improve on my personal development. As well as how many other goals i would like to reach. 

9. I will always remember reading our life planning goals , and writing each day about a new principle that can help us improve our personal development . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment