Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Industrial Hygienist

Industrial Hygienist

Duties and Responsibilities:

Industrial Hygiene’s evaluate health hazards, conduct health risk assessments, and manage industrial or business health programs along with provide consolation. They may be administrators, researchers, consultants and even teachers. Many work for the industrial or government team, although some have private practices

Salary: $40,000-$60,000

Education:

·       Collect samples and perform laboratory analyses
·       Check worker exposure to radiation, vibrations, and noise
·       Calibrate equipment
·       Investigate possible health hazards
·       Conduct epidemiological research
·       Instruct epidemiological research
·       Instruct employees on injury prevention techniques

 

Reflection:

No I do not find myself working in this career. Although I can say it is a great job although for myself I have to say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment