Friday, November 22, 2013

S.S.S Mr. Haymore

Student Success Statement

“Righteous community unity starts with ONE upright soul, whether it is a community of family members, students, neighbors, teammates, or business associate’s. Unity conquers worthy pursuits more quickly and with less effort than individual effort alone.”

Mr. Haymore
Reflection:

People gathered as a group move on forward to a greater challenge. Those who stay solo have a less chance of success.  Gather as a group to reach higher goals it’ll show your improvement of effort as a team.

Example:


I can choose to do a project worth of 100 points all by myself without having a clue of what to do. Or I can do my project with other members of the class who can help me through. That’ll reach me a higher grade rather to stay put and receive a low grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment