Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection

1.       What did you like best about this class?

This class to me was very peaceful, and very interesting. The reason for it is because I really did learn from this class. By the way on how to use my computer to the way on how to control my computer along with knowing new careers for the future . It as well has made me feel welcomed into the class. Over all I am glad to have had the opportunity to be a student from a teacher who will always direct his students to the correct way. Gaining success in the future and learning to always choose the right.  Thank you Mr. Haymore

2.       What did you dislike about this?

There isn’t or wasn’t much that I really disliked about this class besides having to hear the interruptions of a few students.

3.       What can you recommend to improve this class?

I recommend students to follow the rules when they are always given as well and following directs and doing their assigned work on time and being respectful.

4.       What will you always remember about this class?

Something that I will always remember about this class is the idea of always learning about new careers and hearing the peaceful sound of nature that Mr. Haymore would always put on Pandora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment