Friday, May 30, 2014

S.S.S James E. Faust

Student Success Statement

“ When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation; instead of a stumbling block, it becomes a

 building block.”

James E. Faust

Reflection:

Obedience can be simply a piece of mind to some body, or if not an act of kindness and behavior that they are already used to.  The reason why these people may not seem to quite get irritated of following the rules or being the word itself ,”obedient” is because they were raised properly, and know their right from wrong. They know what’s best and what’s not the.

Example:


I am obedient so I know my rights and wrongs; I know the consequences that can lead to some serious actions, which is why I mainly refuse to act like such a fool. Someone who’s not worth being in life. So I decide to be obedient not only to a teacher but to my parents and older siblings as well . However I also have rights to defend myself in any act of from as I please just not in the act of violence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment