Monday, August 24, 2015

Accountability

Accountability
Ø The fact or condition of being accountable; responsibility

Ø “It is wrong and immoral to seek the consequences of one’s acts.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Reflection:

I believe everyone should be accountable for their own actions. If they’re the ones who are making a choice to do something they should stand up for it.  Not try to avoid or escape the problem that brought him or her consequces. Otherwise why do something you know you will later regret.

Example:

If I choose to not do my homework and instead copy a classmate of mines. I know I will most likely get caught by the teacher. So why should I do it if I know she’s going to get mad at me and give me a punishment. I rather be accountable to my own actions and remember to do my homework on me. 


                   Image result for accountability  Image result for accountability

No comments:

Post a Comment