Friday, August 28, 2015

Personal Development Quote


Personal Development Quote
“ I Attribute my success to this, I never gave or took any excuse.”
Florence Nightingale
Reflection:
 This quote represents a good attribute about being successful. It’s a good attribute because you shouldn’t have any excuses for not trying to be successful. Therefore, you should be and do all the best you can be. For example, my life can either go two ways , the right and positive way, or the wrong and negative way. No one can tell me otherwise which path to choose because it is my future. Another thing is people don’t ever tell you, you can’t be successful or give you excuses. Those things you do all on your own. So tell yourself do I want to live the right way or the wrong way. Don’t make up excuses.
Answer:
                  This quote relates to my 100+ goals because I shouldn’t have to make up excuses. I should just be true to myself and tell myself. I can do this if I set mind into it because in life anything can be accomplished. There are no excuses to be successful so live your life without making up an excuse and leaving behind a regret.

http://www.crossfithyannis.com/wp-content/uploads/Go-Hard.-No-Excuses.png                       http://www.lowker.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/no-regrets-tattoo-ideas-picture.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment