Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Patient Representative

Patient Representative

Duties and Responsibilities:

Patient Representative’s work for health care administrators to address the concerns and special needs of patients’ and their families. They evaluate patient satisfaction, investigate complaints, collect information as well about patient dissatisfaction, work with departments to resolve patient problems, and educate staff.

They work in hospitals, nursing homes, and other long – term care facilities, they also work in public agencies

Salary:

$20,000 - $40,000

Education:

Students should take challenging high school courses in business, science, math, and English.

Requirements are different, although most employers prefer to take college graduates with great backgrounds in health or social services. Experience or course work in conflict resolution is also valued.

Reflection:


This job seems very difficult to join in and frankly there payment salary doesn’t quite make me happy because with all that work and learning getting and yet getting paid very little a year is really something that I wouldn’t be able to accept due to the fact that I know I will end up getting stressed out but, oh well I think some people will actually enjoy this type of career although as for me I think I will have to re-think the opportunity of even deciding of whether or not I will take this career.



No comments:

Post a Comment