Friday, February 28, 2014

S.S.S Og Mandino


Student Success Statement

“ I will persist until I succeed”

Og Mandino

Reflection:

I will persist until I succeed!.. I will fight the challenge to live my dream... I will pursue and extend my dreams with just that one push I need. I will not let myself fall and be left behind. No Sr. I will move on forward ahead of life by being persistent.

Example:

I have been fascinated with the sport volleyball. I do really enjoy playing the sport, although I have yet not applied to join in a team for that play. So my idea is to sign up. Practice by just simply playing with my friend’s volleyball. Try my very best until I succeed. So yes, I’ll be persistent as long as I shale live my dream goal. Which is to play professional volleyball. As long as it’ll take and as hard as it will be I will persist until I achieve my dream. No matter the challenge I will fight my way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment