Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Personal Development Attribute “Attitude”


Personal Development Attribute
“Attitude”
·        A settled way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, typically one that is reflected in a person’s behavior

“An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality”
Brian Tracy
Reflection:
This quote says that your life can be great and superior by the way your actions perform. In other words, if you have a positive mind and a positive attitude then there is no doubt good things will come your way. After all your attitude is what gives you a reputation. So if you’re someone who’s honest, responsible, caring, and respectful I guarantee you that your behavior will lead you to become someone great. An in this case everyone would know you that way and they’ll respect you and trust you because they know your someone who cares about achieving greatness.

Example:
I walk into school every morning with a big smile on my face, I say hello to all my teachers. I make sure I’m paying attention to the teacher as she’s giving us instructions to do our next task. Then I go onto my next class and so on. I make sure to turn in any assignments I was responsible to do. An go out about my day and enjoy with great attitude.
 Image result for attitude              Image result for attitude

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment