Friday, March 21, 2014

Radiologic Technologists

Radiologic Technologists

Duties and Responsibilities:

They use x-ray machines, ultrasound machines, magnetic resonance scanners, and other technologically advanced machines to help diagnose and treat illnesses along with injuries under the direction of a physician. They are responsible for explaining and getting patients ready for radiological tests and treatment that will be performed.

They work in hospitals, clinics, medical laboratories, nursing homes,, and in private industry.

Salary:  $ 24,000 - $36,000

Education:

Students should take the most challenging science, math, and English course’s available in high school.

Reflection:


In my case I’m not really interested in radiological technologists mainly because I have envisioned something way more for my future. Although part of my behalf says that this career is great.


No comments:

Post a Comment