Friday, March 14, 2014

S.S.S. Victor Hugo

Student Success Statement

“Right is right only when entire.”

Victor Hugo

Reflection:

When you start telling the truth finish it with integrity. Never let your lies pile up to an even greater stress.

Example:


My teacher asked if I had done my essay from two weeks ago, I stayed paused for about two seconds or so then I replied,”I think so...” he then said,” well did you or not?” I couldn't bare to see my favorite teacher disappointed in me but something in me said,” don’t; don’t do it. So I decided to go along with telling the truth instead by saying,” now that I come to think about it Sr. I believe I haven’t. “He then looked at me with a face that showed more satisfaction and compression than disappointment. I really then started to realize that telling the whole truth Is better than just telling half of the truth. He later then suggested I’d get started on it. So I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment