Tuesday, March 4, 2014

S.S.S Henry David Thoreau

Student Success Statement

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”

Henry David Thoreau

Reflection:

Always set up a goal in life but be confident otherwise you won’t really look forward into it. Think of all the positive effects, think of your future. How bright it can be if you just set one amazing goal; what it can change for you in the future and how will it affect you in a positive way.

Example:


I enjoy very much playing volleyball and my goal has always been to make it to the volleyball team in school. Then later on in the future perhaps once im going to college join once more volleyball. Although for this time I would like to get a sport degree for the hard work and duty I do to succeed and play in this game. The future will then lead me to an Olympic golden medal if I do good then I would  be known for the national playoffs game. I’d later then in life set a goal for younger kids who enjoy playing a sport as well and encourage them to never give up playing the game.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment