Friday, April 25, 2014

S.S.S. A Proverb

Student Success Statement

“He who walks with wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm.”

A Proverb

Reflection:

A person who seems to follow within the right crowd knows what he’s doing and succeeds his way out in life with the same group of people who had been there for him since day one. While those who are in a crowd of no value and self-respect decrease down a no worthy life. Leaving each other with nothing or no one.

Example:


I can found myself to be with a group of of intelligent people mainly because I know that being with them will need me nowhere near the bad or low level but to the main center where I want to be which is in the higher class level. Therefore I do not speak or have any contact with any fool who dares spend their life living off of people. Spending low days with unpleasant people.

No comments:

Post a Comment