Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Eastern Medicine Doctor

Duties and Responsibilities:

Eastern Medicine Doctors assess a patient’s medical condition by reviewing their medical history, listening to the patient’s concerns , and performing a physical examination. They as well analyze the patient’s posture, spine, and reflexes. Conduct tests, including evaluating a patients’ posture and taking x-rays.

Salary:

$ 66,160

Education:

Student’s who would like to become an Eastern Medicine Doctor are required to have a doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree- a post graduate professional degree that typically takes 4 years to complete.

Reflection:


I as a student looking out for a career that I would like for my future. Do not see myself doing this career or falling into this careers footstep. The reason for it is because I certainly do not find myself in the category of medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment