Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Military Medical Careers

Military Medical Careers

Duties and Responsibilities:

Military members participate and join to support their members. They as well operate, maintain, and repair equipment. Along with performing technical and supportive activities. Military members who work in the medical filed supervise junior enlisted personnel.   

Salary:  They earn about $ 15,913 the salary only if they have been serving there members for over two decades.

Education:

Anyone who would like to join the military will have to commit a minimum term of service by signing a contract. Those who consider joining the military should learn as much as they can about military life before making a decision. Applicants however must meet age, education, aptitude, physical, and character requirements.

Reflection:


This is the career that I feel best sets me for the future. The reason for it is because I would like to serve my country. In a way that I know I will never forget. So I shall commit into this military medical filed.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment