Friday, May 16, 2014

Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse


Harmful Effects and Consequences of Drug Abuse

º    Is a lifetime of pain
º    Taking drugs fry your brain
º    You destroy your family , friends, life , but over all your future
º    When drugs control you, you lose yourself
º    You are no longer you
º    Drugs lie
º    Drugs kill identity
º    You have one chance, one shot, and one mistake to end up in imprisonment
º    Drugs make you feel like if you are in control
º    Drugs leads to a one way of death
º    You control your life; think wise
º    You answer to yourself
º    You can always change your life by looking for help


I promise to my mind, soul, and body that I will not use drugs and let them have in control of my life. They will not held me down for such a stupid mistake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment