Friday, September 11, 2015

911 Memorials


911 Memorials

                   On September 11, 2001 there was a terrorist attack in New York City. They had high jacked an airplane by some evil terrorist that wanted to harm the United States. They made the airplane fly low in downtown Manhattan to crash into the two twin towers. Their goal to do so was succeeded because the two twin towers exploded all over the city of Manhattan. Many were killed due to this tragedy. Over 2,996 innocent victims were killed. There were over 2,977 victims and 19 plus highjacks’. Their target was the World Trade Center, The Pentagon and the United States Capitol. However they missed the United States Capitol. The destruction of this caused serious damage to the economy, of Lower Manhattan.

I cannot remember this day because I was yet not to be born. However I did learn a lot about this tragedy in my school. They explained to us how evil and vicious many of tourists were and how the badly affected the United States.


The way I feel towards this tragedy is anger, sadness, and aggression. I feel this way because it is unfair for many of those innocent people to do have died in such an awful way. It is completely awful thing to do and see. I cannot believe people have the guts to do something like this. 

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment