Friday, September 11, 2015

“Decisions Determine Destiny”


Decisions Determine Destiny”

              Decisions are an important choice that people make. They are important because they can affect you in a positive or negative way. For instance if you decide to do something positive then something great will come out of it. However, if you decide to make wrong decisions then bad choices will come about it. An nothing will ever be good you’ll just instead have to confront the consequces. Therefore, think wisely about your decisions and be true to yourself. Don’t feel pressured to make a bad decision that will affect furthermore in your future.

Reflection:

          Decisions determine your destiny.  This is true because your actions determine the decisions you make. Therefore, what you do is what you’ll be. For example, you can decide at any moment to change your life around for the better. And that will give you the sense of style to become some one great, someone success, or someone who cares about their life. So think about your decisions, before you do something. Think if weather or not they’ll affect you in a positive or negative way. An how that will you future. Furthermore, it is the things you do that bring you to your route of destiny.

Answer:

         This quote relates to my one hundred plus goals because it reminds me about the decisions I want to make in my life. It gives me a hint of advice to think wisely about what I plan to in my life. It also helps me realize that I should be doing something good to determine how my route of destiny is going to be.

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment