Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Personal Development Attribute Dependable

Personal Development Attribute

Dependable
       Trustworthy and reliable

Reflection:

I consider myself to be someone trustworthy and dependable, simply because many people always come for me for advice. Others come to me when they feel overwhelmed and want to share their feelings and thoughts. They feel as if they can trust me because I have always been such a great listener and I try to help them any way I could. They also come to be me for advice because they know I always choose to do the right thing. Especially because I’m such a great friend who wants nothing but the best for them. This includes me always helping people out weather if it were on class assignments, relationships, personal problems ect.

Example:

I like to think of myself as someone whose is kind as helpful to others. I think of myself this way because I have come to notice that I have done random acts of kindness. For instance sometimes a person may be in need of help so I ask to see if I can help them out in any way. Or sometimes a person would come up to me and ask for my suggestion on their problem and I would try to find a great positive response to it. I do this because I enjoy helping others. I enjoy helping people because I love their reaction afterwards; there happy and talk great things about me and so then they know they can trust me in anything.


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment