Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Personal Development Caring

Personal Development
Caring
        Displaying kindness and concern for others

        “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For indeed, that’s who ever have.”

Reflection:

I believe that the most caring people on this planet try to make a change every day. They start by being kind and having a positive attitude. Then from there they try to make a change in their lives and in people life’s. Some may start by making a positive change to their attitude; or perhaps they might start doing random acts of kindness. Or they might start being more caring towards their siblings like for example their parents. They might start paying more attention to how valuable their parents are or how grateful they should be to have them by their side.  Others are more caring about their work ethics. They care about how far they want to succeed in life or there lifelong goals in life to success.

Example:


I care about my future and I hope everything goes well in my life. I also hope to grow very old and be very wise and successful. Therefore, I should take care of my health, my studies, and my attitude because a good one would take you places. 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment