Friday, September 25, 2015

Personal Development Attribute Commitment

Personal Development Attribute

Commitment

Ø  The state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.

“With a powerful desire, with a strong determination, and with a commitment to yourself, you can find ways to achieve your goals, and overcome challenges.”

Catherine Pulsifer

Reflection:

This quote is profoundly interesting to know and keep in mind. It is so because in order to have a goal you must make a plan and be determined and committed to finish it. That is of course if you challenge yourself. However you should also be committed to achieve your goals because no dream or goal is ever too hard or impossible to achieve.

Example:


I knew I had to go practice for the Cahsee test in order for me to graduate and move on. Although in order for me remember all the things I’ve studied for Id have to go back and review it. Therefore, I decided to commit myself into after school tutoring lessons. An as planned I studied for the Cahsee exam really hard and pass with a high score. 
   
              

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Commitment is very important when trying to reach goals. Without it we can so easily be distracted and never finish what needs to be done in order to reach them. I believe commitment is very much linked with motivation. Without high motivation it is difficult to have commitment.

    You can get some completely free help in achieving your goals, motivating yourself, and simply becoming more successful at http:\\www.beallican.com.

    ReplyDelete